Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FPVENGU280ULT
The Vengeance 280 FPV Racer 2.0 Ultimate Set! This latest edition Hyperion FPV Racer comes complete with everything you can imagine. Now included with the kit is a Hyperion 1K TVL Camera and an Adjustable Angle FPV Camera mount, which means lighterweight and clearer FPV images. The Vengeance 2.0 Version also includes Clear Acylic 0 degree angle motor mounts, in addition to the already included 8 degree motor mounts. The Vengeance 280 2.0 Ultimate Set really offers any FPV racing configuration you would want.
What makes the Vengeance 280 the Next-Generation FPV Racer?
Hyperion’s single-axis camera gimbal gives you the flexibility to adjust your camera pitch angle while in-flight. Never before has a Quad Racer of such power-to-weight ratio offered a single axis gimbal for the best view forward, consistent from hover to top speed. Camera pitch angle is auto-leveling or adjustable from your radio. Hyperion’s built-in OSD makes fine-tuning and setup simple; just plug in your receiver, battery, set up via OSD, connect to your goggles, and fly!
Ultimate FPV Adrenaline.
The Hyperion Vengeance 280 FPV Racer can make YOU the dominant player on any circuit. Rigid carbon-fiber arms with robust aluminum double-supports makes this fully assembled racer light but also incredibly tough. In the event of a crash, the vibration dampened carbon-fiber camera mount will smartly detach during impact. LED indicators help visually identify your current flight mode whether Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode. Powerful 2204 motors with eight degrees forward tilt give you the aerodynamic performance edge, while the FPV-camera gimbal auto-levels for a consistant view forward. The streamlined, orange-accented carbon-fiber frame, combined with Hyperion’s advanced controller design, will drive your Vengeance racer past the competition, with stylish design and color-appeal
Why the forward motor angle?
To go fast forward your props must be pointed forward. With that simple idea in mind Hyperion went on to pursue perfection. Testing revealed an 8° angle to be ideal, making the transition to fast forward flight quicker, while reducing induced drag on the airframe to a minimum, for the highest accelleration and top speed. While all this all happens, the 600tvl FPV camera with gimbal automatically levels, so you can always see where you are, and where you’re going next! Or, if you choose not, you can always mount the traditional 0 degree motor mounts on the Vengeance that are included.
The Vengeance accepts almost any Receiver
Our expertly modified flight controller is compatible to be used with standard PPM receivers, or single-wire solutions such as S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite Compatible, and Hyperion Receivers.
The installed 600tvl FPV camera system on a single-axis gimbal is mounted to a dampened carbon-fiber plate. The 5.8ghz Video transmitter supports the popular 32CH RaceBand and is 25mw or 200mw selectable. All you need to enjoy the view is a compatible headset or monitor and you are off to the races! If you wish to choose a lightweight, clearer-imaged, and more robust setup for thorough-bred FPV racing, then we recommend that you mount the included Hyperion 1K TVL camera with Adjustable Angle FPV Camera mount, and then your really off to the races!
Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame
Extra thick, pure carbon-fiber, 1.5mm wall boom tubes protect the structure and vital electronics. The Boom tubes connect to the pure-carbon frame plates via dual CNC-Aluminum supports, for a body as beautiful as it is strong, with just the right amount of flex for impact force attenuation. The Vengeance Racer is also carefully designed for mass centralization, for the highest roll and pitch rates in the class.
32 Bit Flight Controller with Cleanflight firmware
The exclusively designed onboard Naze Style 32 Bit Flight Controller handles the eight degree forward-canted motors effortlessly, as it has been programmed specifically for the Vengeance Racer, with pre-tuned flight settings. The pre-loaded Cleanflight software provides extreme maneuverability combined with solid stability.
On-screen Display Features
OSD Data such as Voltage keeps you visually “connected” with your Vengeance. The built-in OSD gives you the flexibility to do what you want to do. Quick and easy Flight settings from the comfort of your own goggles or monitor. Effortlessly change PID and flight settings without a computer.
Pre-loaded Selections for Three Flight Modes
Three different flight modes pre-loaded. Take the guessing out of your quad setup. These pre-loaded flight modes gets you in the air fast, and make for instant tunability to your location and event.
- Mode 1: Auto-Level (Normal mode)
- Mode 2: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold (Altitude hold mode)
- Mode 3: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold & Roll/Loop Mode (Acro Mode)
See your Flight Modes
No more guessing on which flight mode you’re on. Bright LED Indicators on the frame will change based on what you have selected whether Normal Mode, Altitude Hold, or Acro mode.
Blazing LED-infused Landing Gear
Super-Bright Red/Green LED lights flow through the translucent, rugged polymer landing legs, for a clear indication of direction and location from great distances. This helps you when you’re flying visually, or your helps your spotter when you’re flying FPV with goggles. It also shows all the guys behind you where their target is, so throttle up and leave them behind!
- Vengeance 2.0 FPV Race Ultimate Set includes everything you need
- Hyperion 1000 TVL 1/3" FPV Camera, PAL/NTSC Selectable
- Adjustable angle FPV Camera mount, made from hardened plastic
- 0° Heavy-Duty Clear Acrylic Motor Mounts
- Fully Assembled: No building or firmware loading necessary!
- On-Screen Display (OSD): Program or set up your Vengeance on-the-fly, no computer needed
- In-Flight-Adjustable Single-Axis Camera Gimbal, Self-leveling during flight
- Vibration Dampened Second-Camera Mount
- 600TVl 1/3" CMOS High-Quality FPV Camera (assembled onto 1-axis gimabl)
- Robust, Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame with Carbon Exoskeleton Reinforcements
- Stress-Flex Designed to Withstand Impacts, Mass centralized for high-rate turning
- Black-Anodized, High-Strength CNC Aluminum Boom Mounts
- Tough, Translucent Polymer Landing Legs with Built-in Directional Red-Green LED
- 8° Forward-Tilt Motor Mounts for Aerodynamic Efficiency and Top Speed Performance
- Four 2204, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless Motors
- Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A Motor Controllers (ESC)
- Visual LED Flight Mode Indicator. Easy to confirm your flight mode
- Pre-loaded with Three Flight Modes: Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode
- NAZE Spec 32 Bit Flight Controller 7DOF (with BMP sensor)
- Altitude Hold via Integrated Barometric Pressure Sensor (BMP)
- 3S and 4S Battery Compatible.
- 5.8GHz Auto-Scan 32CH Video Transmitter (VTX) w/ Race Band
- VTX selectable for either 20mw/200mw output
- Tuned 5.8GHz CloverLeaf Skew-Planar Antenna
- Plug-n-Play Ready for Optional GPS modules
- Built-in Low-voltage Audible Alarm
- Compatible with Single Wire* or Traditional Receivers (*S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite, or Hyperion Compatible receivers)
- Box includes Carry Handle and Foam Racer Cradle + Parts Holder, for service as field case
- One Set 5x3 CC/CCW Propellers Included
- Frame Size: 280mm DeadCat style
- Motors: 4x 2204-size, 2300Kv High-Ouput Brushless
- ESC: 4x Hyperion Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A
Needed for Completion:
- Battery: 3S/4S, 1200~1800mah (Hyperion 60Cmax or 80Cmax recommended)
- Props: 4S= 5x3, 3S=5x3, 5x4, or 6x3 depending on application (5x3 included with Racer)
- Transmitter and Receiver
- FPV Monitor or Goggles
Please note that Vengeance flight controller only support up to Cleanflight NAZE 1.14.2 version.
Please use Cleanflight 1.2.4 which can be downloaded here.
- WOW , coming from Radio shat Micro Quads , this thing is totally awesome....and pretty tough too. Also parts are priced fairly.
- This has been a great quad so far. I'm running it with a Spektrum Sat receiver and DX6 transmitter. The stock camera looks good and I love the gimbal. That I think has been one of the best features so far. I crashed it and the camera survived with no problems. The way the mount plate is setup it makes the gimbal and the camera pop off instead of taking the force of the crash!!! That's pretty cool exspecially since a new camera and gimbal is $54 for a new one. This is my third quad my favorite is my Nighthawk 250 that has been my old reliable one but this fast becoming my favorite!! Overall I would suggest this to someone that is trying to get started in FPV stuff and just wants to fly. This would be a good starter.