FMS is the world’s leading maker of beautifully-engineered plug-n-play airplane models
Part Number: FMS-ZEROPNP11
The Zero was a long-range fight aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Air Service. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a ‘dogfighter’ remaining king of the air until around 1943. The aircraft was designed with long range and performance in mind, durability and pilot protection were not considered priorities which led to many very good pilots losing their lives. Ultimately this resulted in a Allied advantage later in the war.
Modeled after the famed WWII Japanese Mitsubishi “Zero”, this scale 1100mm wingspan warbird from FMS is a sight to behold. Reinforced wing surfaces allow flyers to perform advanced maneuvers like point rolls, barrel rolls, Immelmanns, half-cubans, and split S with ease. Retractable landing gear, landing gear doors, drop tank, 3-blades prop and spinner, and split plastic flaps all add to the realism of this incredible model. This plane has the power, detailed features, and durability that discerning flyers will appreciate.
- High-quality electronic retracts
- Scale landing gear doors
- Split-style landing flaps
- Remarkably detailed cowling with exhaust pipes
- Realistic steerable tailwheel
- Scale 3-bladed propeller with spinner
- Removable drop tank
- Detailed cockpit with pilot
- Authentic wing guns
- Easy to assemble. Fly in 10 minutes.
- Plug-n-Play, just add receiver!
Needed for Completion:
- Battery: 3S, 2200mah (Hyperion G3 or G6 HV 60Cmax or 80Cmax recommended)
- Receiver (Hyperion HP6RX Spread Spectrum Compatible Receiver)
- Wingspan: 1100mm/43.3in
- Length: 845mm/33.3in
- Motor: 3536, 850Kv Brushless Outrunner
- ESC: 40A Controller
- Servos: 9Gram *6
- Battery: 3S 2200mAh LiPo
- Flying Weight: 1300g approx.
- Channels: 6 minimum (Landing gear & Flaps)