Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-EOS0720iNET3-AD-**
The EOS 0720i NET3 AD is the answer when looking to upgrade to more power but where you still have the flexibility of the built-in power supply. The 220V input provides 90W of input power where when on DC (up to 15V) you have 150W at your disposal.
- Integrated balancer
- TCS & STORE MODE
- 20A Max with 90W (AC) or 150W (DC) charger power.
- Network to 300W and 14S max(2x7S balanced)
- Next-generation 0720i NET charger for 110-240V and >15VDC
- Perfect for home as well as the field or track
- Adapter boards for Chinese types (XH) and of course Hyperion is included - two adaptes are included (not 3 as depicted)
- The EOS 0720i NET3-AD charger combines the best of both worlds.
- Up to 7S lipos (support all other popular chemistries too) and up to 20A raw charging power.
- With the built in balancer you keep your lipos healthy and safe.
NOTE: This Item is too heavy for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.
Please dounload Latest Firmware for EOS0720iNET3-AD Charger.
Firmware Download(Ver5.94 for EOS0720iNET3-AD)
Caution : When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries
When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries using Hyperion EOS Series Chargers, please choose the HVLI mode at Battery Types.
(You must NOT choose this (HVLI) mode for NORMAL Lipo Bateries. It’s dangerous and cause the fire by overcharge. )