Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FPHUB-MINI
The Mini Power Hub has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*36mm and 4 layer PCB. The Hub distributes power from a battery pack to 4 ESCs, as well as, providing synchronized and regulated DC outputs for powering camera’s, servos, video transmitters, LEDs, etc. Batteries may range from 3S to 6S LiPoly. The hub also features convenient solder bridge of various voltage for camera and video TX.
This Power Distribution Board makes a great addition to your multi-rotor.
- 2oz copper and 4 layer PCB
- ESC and battery solder tabs in pairs
- Solder bridge of various voltage for Camera and VTX
- Regulated 5V and 12V with output LED indicators
- Short circuit tolerant (10sec/min)
- Input Voltage: 9~26VDC (3S~6S LiPoly)
- ESC outputs continuous current: 20A per output
- ESC outputs peak current (10secs/min): 25A per output
- BEC 5V output: Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD and Servos
- BEC 5V output: DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, efficiency is up to 95%
- BEC 5V output voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- BEC 5V output continuous current: 3A
- BEC 12V output: The battery should be 4S~6S LiPoly
- BEC 12V output: Standard output designed to power cameras and video transmitters, etc
- BEC 12V output voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.2VDC
- BEC 12V output continuous current: 2A (max 3A 10sec/min)
- Dimensions: 36 x 36mm
- Weight: 6g
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm square spacing