Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FPPDB-MICRO
The Hyperion Micro PDB has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 32*22mm and 4 layer PCB. The Hub distributes power from a battery pack to 4 ESCs, as well as, providing synchronized and regulated DC outputs for powering camera’s, servos, video transmitters, LEDs, etc. Batteries may range from 3S to 5S LiPoly.
This is a great little unit for a Power Distribution Board for your smaller multi-rotors.
- 2oz copper and 4 layer PCB
- ESC and battery solder tabs in pairs
- Regulated 5V and 12V with output LED indicators
- Short circuit tolerant (5sec/min)
- Micro size and weight
- Input Voltage: 7~21VDC (3S~5S LiPoly)
- ESC outputs continuous current: 20A per output
- ESC outputs peak current (10secs/min): 25A per output
- BEC 5V output: Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD and Servos.
- BEC 5V output: DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, efficiency is up to 95%
- BEC 5V output voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- BEC 5V output continuous current: 2A
- BEC 12V output: The battery should be 4S~5S LiPoly
- BEC 12V output: Standard output designed to power cameras and video transmitters, etc
- BEC 12V output voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.2VDC
- BEC 12V output continuous current: 2A (max 2.5A 5sec/min)
- Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 3mm
- Weight: 3.5g