Firefly, the first LED Plane from FMS.
Part Number: FMS-FIREFLYPNP
The FireFly is an independent research and development project that makes this plane that you can fly day or night. The oversize wing area makes for a stable flying aircraft and gives the illusion of a much larger wing span than the 1100mm. The new and ingenious wingtip aileron design over the conventional aileron will surely make the FireFly a stand out. Using a new and quick wing attaching method allows you to assemble at the field and gets you in the air quickly. The FireFly comes equipped with a Metal landing gear that can absorb those less than perfect landings.
The most exciting part of the FireFly is the LED lights and the control panel. Fifteen four-color lamp assemblies are located around the entire airframe and enhance the lighting effect, plus adds strength to the structure. The control panel has four different color modes and can be switch from your radio using different channels.
With the Firefly’s unique appearance outstanding lighting effects and pioneered technology is going to lead you in a totally new and different flying experience, night flying.
- 52 EPO Foaming Ratio: Alleviates the airplane weight, enabling a relatively easy flight.
- Gogeous Color: Fifteen four-color lamp strips, four flash modes.
- Oversized Wingspan: Extends the loiter period, enhancing the plane's identity.
- Creative Wing Set: Innovative wingtip and aileron.
- Metal Landing Gear Set: Resist hard landing with ease.
- Oversized Tires: Mkae it possible to work on any surface.
- Full Power: Allow some aerobatic maneuvers.
- Long Flight Time: Allow more than 10 mins of flight.
- Easy-to-Assemble: The simple structure keeps the whole assembling work down to 20 mins.
Needed to Complete
- 6CH Radio System
- 11.1V 2200mAh 25C Batterry
- Charger for Battery
- Wingspan: 1090mm/ 42.9in
- Overall Length: 1020mm/ 40.2in
- Flying Weight: 1300g/ 45.9oz
- Motor Size: 3536-KV1250
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g digital metal gear x 4
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 95-105mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 11*5.5, 2 blade
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5-8 mins
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 mins
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: EPO
- Package Options: PNP
- Requires: PNP requires Radio System, Battery and Charger