Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-DSMXSAT
This DSMX compatible satellite receiver (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies LLC.), will extend your range and increase your radio link robustness. Just in case the antennae on your main receiver cannot receive a signal due to its orientation or airframe shadow (due to carbon fiber), this satellite will use its antennae to receive the signal, vastly improving the chance that you receive proper commands from the transmitter.
Hyperion DSMX compatible satellites offer the latest generation with it’s Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product every time. Every HP-DSMXSAT is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
This Satellite receiver works perfectly with most flight controllers that offer a SAT port, so that it can take place of the traditional type of receivers, giving you more space on your multirotor board. Please see manual on how to configure.
Compatible Transmitters: - DSMX-type Transmitters
Compatible Receivers: - Hyperion DSMX Compatible only receivers: HP-DSMX6RX, HP-DSMX6RXD, HP-DSMX7RXSTAB, HP-DSMX7RXDPPM
Compatible Flight Controllers: - Naze32, CC3D, KK2, MultiWii, APM(2.0 and up)
- Channels: ~
- Input voltage: 3.3v (via the Satellite Port)
- Compact design
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies LLC.
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA. DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance