Hyperion keeps you connected!
Part Number: HP-814RXFASST
The Hyperion HP814FASST offers FASST transmitter and module COMPATIBILITY (FASST are registered trademarks of Futaba CO. This product is not manufactured by Futaba CO.) which utilizes dual antennae providing diversity signal reception for the best RF Link possible. Furthermore, our programmable failsafe on binding feature, ultra fast brown-out recovery, and a wide voltage input range gives you the best option if you are looking for a quality FASST Spread Spectrum compatible, 8-Channel or 14-channel selectable, Full-range Receiver!
HP814FASSTreceivers are built using original and high-quality IC components, it is also assembled with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time. All HP814FASST Hyperion receivers are QC tested using our latest method that ensures range checking takes place as the receiver is programmed. Simply put, if the HP814FASST cannot pass the range check it cannot be programmed, this ensures 100% of all HP814FASST are guaranteed to work flawlessly.
The HP814FASST ushers in a new era of quality, reliability and performance for the Hyperion Radio line up.
- Channels: 8 or 14ch selectable (Can be paralleled to another HP814FASST Receiver)
- Input Voltage: 3.5v ~ 8.4v
- Size: 48x25x15mm
- Latency response time: 14ms (FS), 7ms (HS)
- Antenna Diversity for increased range
Included in the package:
- HP814FASST Receiver x 1
- Compatible with 2.4 Ghz Air and 2.4Ghz Surface FASST Radios
- FASST Air Radios Compatible (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, 14SG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
- FASST Surface Radios Compatible (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
*This is not a genuine Futaba FASST receiver. FASST is a registered trademark of Futaba CO.