With groundbreaking products and technology, ImmersionRC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
Part Number: IMR-EZOSDX
- The FPV’ers On-Screen Display
- FPV is coming of age, and it’s time for FPV equipment to come of age also. The EzOSD was created by FPV’ers with hundreds of hours of experience, after listening to the wishes of countless ‘Newbies’, and experienced pilots alike.
- Crisp, readable display, in any lighting conditions
- Telemetry link to a groundstation, or Smart-Phone App
- Full compatibility with the EzUHF uplink (digital connection)
- Simple to setup, 3 buttons on the OSD itself
- USB port for future upgrades
- Simple ‘EZ’ Setup
- Who wants to spent hours in front of a PC, or wading through a manual to setup an On Screen Display (OSD). The EzOSD’s on-screen menu system is integrated, and accessed using three simple buttons. No need to hook up & configure an R/C transmitter/receiver to access the setup menus!
- Live Sensor Data
- The EzOSD module may be used stand-alone, and will offer navigation, and basic voltage measuring capabilities.
- For Gas models, this is generally all that is required for safe FPV flight. The included 100A current sensor records not only the instantaneous current consumption, but also keeps track of the battery level, recording precisely the number of mAh consumed.
- Don’t be fooled by cheaper imitations which claim that a current sensor is not required!
- Telemetry Downlink
- All sensor data and the GPS position of the model, is sent down a telemetry link 10x/sec. The EzAntennaTracker displays this, and steers a directional antenna to always point to your model.
- The free ‘Immersion Player’ requires a simple audio connection to your PC’s microphone input to show your plane’s position, Live, on a Google-Earth Map.
- Safety & Reliability
- Its easy to exceed the maximum altitude, or distance, allowed for FPV (or any other flight) in your region. The EzOSD can be setup to warn you, when selected parameters are exceeded, for example, altitude > 150m.
- Support is also provided to comply with Amateur radio callsign broadcast requirements. The EzOSD can automatically broadcast your callsign periodically.
- Connector: XT-60
- Dimensions: 60mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 17mm(H)
- Weight: 12g
- Power Requirements: 2s-6s LiPo (6v – 25v)
- Power Consumption: ~100mA