FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
Part Number: FRS-X4RSB
FrSky's X4R-SB receiver features 3 PWM outputs (normal servo) and 1 Sbus port that carries all 16 channels. Plus the exciting new Smart Port and a traditional A2 port are all located on the side port of the receiver. A FrSky FBVS can be connected to the A2 port for simple voltage monitoring.
Smaller than the X6R, but still packing 16 channels and the new Smart Port that supports the new hubless digital sensors! Or, connect the new vario, and then connect the old hub to use existing analog sensors.
A common question is what can the SBus port do. First off, you can connect it to many flight controllers via a single connection, and now you have access to all 16 channels. Or, you can use something like the FrSky Sbus Decoder, this will allow you to add 4 normal servo outputs (pwm). You can also connect Sbus servos directly to the Sbus line. Just "Y" in as many SBus devices as you need.
- Smart Port & SBUS Port enabled
- With external Analog Telemetry port (AD2)
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X8R and X6R
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V) on board
- Number of Channels: 1~3ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS channel
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: Full Range (>1.5km)
- Dimension: 40 x 22.5 x 6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series modual (XJT, etc) & Taranis X9D in D16 Mode
*Note: Does not work with D-series module