Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FP58TS5823
The TS5823 5.8Ghz transmitter packs 200mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized video/audio transmitter! A must have for those looking to save size and weight while still getting good performance. The TS5823 is transmitting a full range of 32 channels and only weighs 10g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft, especially small 250-size Quad racers!
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E and F bands
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5645-5945MHz with 200mW power output
- Transmitting distance > ~1500m (open area)
Included in the package
- 1 x transmitting unit (TX)
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x 5p cable w/JST Connector
- 1 x user manual
- Modulate: Wideband FM Modulate
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 23-24dBm
- Channel: 32 CH
- Supply Current: 190mA
- Operating Temperature: -10~85 Video Band Width : 0~8.0 MHz
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Connector: RP-SMA Male Jack
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA Female Jack
- Dimension: 40mm x 23mm x 8mm
- Weight: 8g (without antenna)
- FR1 (A): 5865M(CH1); 5845M(CH2); 5825M(CH3); 5805M(CH4); 5785M(CH5); 5765M(CH6); 5745M(CH7); 5725M(CH8)
- FR2 (B): 5733M(CH1); 5752M(CH2); 5771M(CH3); 5790M(CH4); 5809M(CH5); 5828M(CH6); 5847M(CH7); 5866M(CH8)
- FR3 (E): 5705M(CH1); 5685M(CH2); 5665M(CH3); 5645M(CH4); 5885M(CH5); 5905M(CH6); 5925M(CH7); 5945M(CH8)
- FR4 (F): 5740M(CH1); 5760M(CH2); 5780M(CH3); 5800M(CH4); 5820M(CH5); 5840M(CH6); 5860M(CH7); 5880M(CH8)
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your governments rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. AirCraft-World.com cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.