Part Number: IM-X400-TWINS
The iMAX X400 Twin Touch Screen Charger is what you have been waiting for, it is very easy to use and utilises a 4.3" TFT touch screen with backlight for operating.The touch screen has been specially developed by iMAX RC and their iM-OS system is going to be the industry standard for touch screen chargers.
The X400 Twins is able to charge at up to a MAX 400W (single output only, 200W max each when you use dual output). X400 has a high precision dual-core 32 bit ARM processor for smoother operation and also features a USB port (5V, 1A) specially designed to charge iPhones and other smartphones.
The iMAX X400 requires 11~18V input voltage, so we recommend to use a good 12V battery or a high quality power supply to get the best out of all the features of this charger.
- 4.3 inch 400*240 resulution display.
- Dual output-High watts & charge current.The charging state of each cell is clearly showing.
- iM Operating Syestem.
- USB output - used for charge iPad and iPhone and other smart phones.
- 94% efficiency makes the charger effective.
- Operating voltage: DC 11-18V
- Charge power: 400W(Single Output) / 200W x2(Dual Output)
- Discharge power: 20W x2(Dual Output)
- Charge current: 0.1-20.0A(Single Output) / 0.1-15.0A x2(Dual Output)
- Discharge current: 0.1-3.0A x2(Dual Output)
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe battery count: 1~6 cells x2ch
- NiCd/NiMH battery count: 1~16 cells x2ch
- Pb battery voltage: 2 to 24V x2ch
- USB charge: 5V/2.1A
- X400 Charger
- Output Cable x 2
- Balance Cable & Board x 2 (JST-XH type)
- Alligator Clip
- USB Cable
- Touch Pen
- Instruction Manual
- セカンド充電器として 毎回 飛行場に持って行きます。６セル３３００を２本同時に２C充電して２０分ぐらいですね。ガンガンラジコン飛ばせますよ
- Dont buy THIS charger. It's piece of chinese CRAP. I've buyed from here this charger. I tested this so called charger on hyperion packs and nimh cells. Total bust and errors. 2 of hyperion fu...em up. Tested on auto and manual charge, it have a mind on his own. Right now is in garbage bin. I'll never buy from this company again (imax)!! I have Hyperion chargers and they r CHARGERS, not that chinese crap (imax).