FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
Part Number: FRS-TFR4SB
This TFR4SB 3-channel receiver supports S.Bus technology which uses digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between the receiver and multiple S.Bus compatible servos thereby reducing the inevitable, associated cable clutter when running multiple servos.
- Compatible with FASST 2.4GHz Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba SBUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevents mismatched servo channel connections.
- Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on transmitter or set failsafe on TFR4SB directly)
- High sensitivity and stability.
- Wide operating temperature range. Suitable for all kinds of models.
- Operating voltage: 3.5~10V
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~80 degree Celsius
- Servo Frame Rate: 14ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode) 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
- Number of channels: 3~16 (4~16ch in SBUS mode)
- Dimensions: 41 x 24 x 6 mm
- Weight: 6g
- FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX 7C TM-7 TM-8 T8FG T10C TM-10 T10CG T12Z T12FG TM-14 T14MZ etc..
- FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK 4PK etc..
- Compatible servos via SB port: Futaba SBUS servos FrSky D12MB servo