Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FPMON7V1
The Hyperion 7 inch TFT LCD Monitor is an ideal companion for FPV racing or taking aerial videos. The monitor has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and has an exceptional contrast ratio, high color fidelity and sharp image making for an immersive FPV experience for the pilot or spectators to watch.
The FPV monitor has a built in 5.8GHz race-band receiver with dual antenna diversity that ensures the use of the best available signal. Supports almost all transmitter's available and guaranteed compatibility with the Fat Shark race band allowing larger and therefore interference free signal receptions. Each band has 8 channels with a total of 40 accessible channels.
An optional DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) function reduces noise even further smoothening the received image and also includes black bars fade out function to make use of the entire screen display.
Besides FPV the monitor can be used with other equipments such as cameras, computers and television with its built-in multiple input and output interfaces.
The integrated 7.4V 1800 mAh Li-ion battery guarantees a long operation time.
- Large 7" screen for immersive FPV/Aerial video experience
- DNR Functions for clean and smooth picture quality
- Dual Antenna diversity for optimized signal reception
- One touch - Auto Scan Function
- Easy to use front access controls
- Optimized menus for setup and configuration
- Protective Screen shroud for convenient outdoor use
- Large capacity integrated Li-ion battery for long duration
Included in the package:
- Hyperion 7" Diversity Monitor incl. 1800mAh Li Ion battery x 1
- Screen shroud x 1
- 5.8GHz receiver antennas x 2
- 12V DC cable with XT-60 connector x 1
- DC 2.1mm Male to 3.5mm Female Power Plug Adapter x 1
- AV out cable x 2
- Screen dimensions: 7" (inches) / 178 mm
- Dimensions: 184 x 126 x 28 mm
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 Pixel
- Screen type: TFT LCD Monitor, LED backlight
- Luminosity: 500 cd/m2
- Contrast: 700:1
- Holder: tripod thread / sliding insert
- Frequency: ISM 5.8 GHz
- Channels: 40CH
- Operating voltage: DC-IN 7- 22,2 V
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAH Li Ion battery
- Weight: 500g
- Operating temperature: 0° C ~ +50° C