Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-THRUSTMETER
Now know the exact thrust of your motor with the Hyperion's Motor Thrust Stand. Optimize your motor/propeller combinations easily and know the exact thrust at a glance. Comes with a power analyser to measure your Volts, Amps and Watts. A built in throttle regulator is included, no need to hook up your transmitter. Also comes with XT60 connectors for input and output. The stand can handle a wide variety of motors. The high precision thrust sensor can measure from 1g to 5000g of thrust. Measure thrust in oz or gram at the touch of a button.
It has been designed to be ultra-rugged. All components including the heavy duty mounting base are made from CNC machined aluminium alloy. Holes in the base mean it can be secured to a table or work bench easily. High precision linear bearings ensure frictionless operation and reduce wear and tear.
Designed to accept a variety of motors with the included motor mount adapters, upto a 59mm outrunner. A bright, back lit LCD screen displays the thrust and power systems measurements. This is one of those tools that a hobbyist must have, specially when you have a lot of motors and propellers lying around. Plug and play system, no more guess work.
- CNC machined all aluminum alloy construction
- Thrust rails supported with high precision tube bearings for frictionless movement
- High Precision Thrust sensor for accurate reading from 1g to 5000g
- Large Blue LCD screen displays thrust in a variety of measurement(oz/gm) units
- Large and small motor mount adapters included
- Heavy duty mounting base
- No more Guess work with included Power Analyser
- Plug n Play design
- 5v in for Opto Esc
- XT60 Connectors for input and output
Items required to complete:
- AA Batteries (For Thrust sensor) x 2
- 5-60V Lipo pack with XT60 (For Power Meter)
- Motor Size: 23mm~59mm
- Thrust Range: 1~5000g
- Unit Increments: 1g/.001oz
- Accuracy: +/- 10g/.001oz
- Sensor Power Supply: 3V (2 x AA Batteries)
- Power meter input voltage: 5-60V
- Max Current: 150A
- Max Wattage: 6500W
- Base Plate Dimensions: 140x200mm
- Unit Dimensions: 210x140x96mm
- Packing Dimensions: 250x150x135mm
- Weight: 768g (Battery not included)